Home Forums Filling out with Leaves What’s an outfit / movie / song / book that activates a grid you’re building? Reply To: What’s an outfit / movie / song / book that activates a grid you’re building?

Elspeth Greene
Participant

I love your suggestion of costumery, Hannah. I actually paused the video at that point and ransacked my hair accessories, feeling inspired to have fun and play with my appearance, which I haven’t been doing much lately since I’ve been spending a lot of time indoors at home.

A few months ago I realized that I didn’t have many clothes that felt in line with my blueprint – I went online and found a beautiful handmade peasant skirt that I could wear in cold weather. I even wore it to play in the snow one day when I was feeling those romantic hippie earthy vibes. My big chunky earrings and eclectic jewelry are part of that too. Somehow I just feel more…myself…when I’m wearing them.
Also…glitter. I have glitter in many colors – it never fails to make me smile, and often makes other people smile when they see it!