Home Forums Where the Water Goes Do you want to share any experiences you’ve had with “Making it Rain”? Reply To: Do you want to share any experiences you’ve had with “Making it Rain”?

Also, one time I did one when I was pregnant and I had been thinking about finding a new home with my dad, but I realized I didn’t actually feel like I could live with him. We just wanted different things from our home-space. So, I went out to dinner, and did a “making it rain” exercise with a friend over a virgin margarita about feeling like it would all work out without my dad. I had been kind of counting on him to financially support a new house, so it was a big energetic thing to let go of expecting it to come through him. I got home, excited to have a clear conversation with him, and my dad told me I had just received a giant check in the mail. It was my share of my mom’s life insurance money, and it was like $5,000. All of a sudden, it was like ya, okay, I told the Universe what I wanted and got lined up with it, and it’s giving me the way to make it happen. Thanks universe, and thanks Mom.